[A/S] i'm looking for a good battery hookup system in my vw westfalia

hi,

as i said above, a good battery hookup in my vw
westfalia is what i am looking for.

i have a place where i could put one or two batteries
in the back behind the back seat when i go out on
weekend trips to the beach or the mountains.

and then i could take them out and put them in the
garage when i am home.

i would like to do this because i go camping on short
trips w/o the airstream and use a small tv or play
tapes or work on my laptop.

is there a simple way i could hook something up cheap
that could recharge one or two deep cell batteries
when i am driving and then also continue to recharge
them using a flexible solar panel if needed.

most everything i need is on propane (the stove and
heater) or batteries (the radio, tv, lights), but it
would be nice to have a small bit of extra power
available to keep things more like home when i am
away. esp the laptop!

please give me some good tips and suggestions.

thanks ...