Re: [A/S] Digest Number 1480

Hi Jim & JR,

Welcome to the list, glad you are enjoying it.  Yes, there are some gay
members both on the list and who join the club and go to rallies.  Some are
here at Sarasota.

I don't know about the comfort level...... for either the gay members or the
"mainstream" members, I'll let one of the gay members answer the first part
and if the "mainstreamers" are uncomfortable it's their problem. I doubt they
would really know one way or another.

Obviously any public displays of affection would be unwise, the same would
apply to straights.

Hunter