RE: [A/S] Digest Number 1480

Hunter:

I've been enjoying your list for a few weeks now, thank you for getting me
enthused about Airstreaming.  Since you're in "the center of the action"
this week perhaps you and your poster Airstreamers can help with an answer.

Serious question: are there many gay Airstreamers?  Do we join the clubs and
come to rallies?  Is it comfortable for us and for mainstream club members,
too?  What about Vintage (there are lots of gay vintage car clubs)?

We're not old enough to retire, but getting there fast.

Thanks in advance.

Jim and JR

86 Limited 34
03 Avalanche