[A/S] Re: What is latest news on Internet connectivity?

HI Carl,

I've managed to stay connected and run this and other lists without
the Datastorm.  I get online one of two ways... either using my
cellphone or walking my laptop into campground areas set up for
email. Usually, they are either in the office or the laundry room.

I would love to have a Datastorm, but $6,000.00 is a bit pricey.

The cellphone works really well most of the time.

HUnter