[A/S] What is latest news on Internet connectivity?

Hi Everyone

Cheryl and I have our 25' 99 Safari and are outfitting her now.  I
was reading past posts on the topic of Internet connectivity and a
couple of questions came to mind.

I am wondering if any of you have installed and/or are using the
latest Internet two-way technologies (i.e., Datastorm/Motosat,
etc.)?  And what your experiences are telling you about practicality,
ease of use, etc.?

Also, I am also wondering if there is anything newer or less
expensive alternatives on the market or on the horizon that I might
look forward to?

Thanks,

Carl & Cheryl Jackson
Montgomery, TX