Re: [A/S] Univolt power on light with Intellipower converter

>Does anyone have a wiring diagram or suggestion as to a good way
>to hook up the 110 Volt AC Power On light in the control panel to an
>Intellipower converter?

I would suggest going the route of installing a 110 indicator light into
a wall plate that is used to turn the outlet that the Convertor is
plugged in (Wired in) to.  I did this same thing with a couple of
circulating Pumps in my home heating system, just wired the lights in
parallel with the Pumps, if the pumps are on, the light is on.

>I am replacing a Univolt with an Intellisync/Charge wizard on a '76
>tradewind. Having a power on indicator would be a nice touch.

I did the same thing, see here:
 http://64.33.167.222/airstream/chapter05.html

I didn't put in an indicator light as you are planning, but it';s not a
bad idea.  The charge wizard does light up when it's working though

>I think the control panel light is a 12 volt bulb (likely a DC circuit)
>If it is 12v (make sure) you could easily do this with a surface mout
>light of some sort, or even a lighted rocker switch would work.
> available everywhere.  There are also version like this available for
>110 circuts.

bobb