Re: [A/S] cell phone ant.

I think it could.  I didn't buy it from that site, I bought it from the guy
whose email address I gave first. Really nice guy, super knowledgable.....
sent me all the right adaptors except for the one I got from Motorola. Do you
have a Motorola phone?

The thing is my trailer had to be drilled, then the antenna holder was
riveted to the side... with beefy rivets like the ones holding the awning.

Ifyou can attach it your self go for it. I didn't have the heart to drill my
trailer myself....

I'm not liking the cable through the window though, am thinking I may have to
buy the 15' extension and run the cable either through the fridge vent or
down under in the compartment where my water hose connection is (I have a
hole there now for my Road Runner Cable, could drill another next to it)

Hunter