[A/S] curtain tracks & Merlefest

I am missing a length of curtain track for the galley, over the sink, in my
recently acquired 89 Excella 34.  Does anyone know if that is commonly
available as a form of drapery hardware or whether I should contact an
Airstream dealer.  I need the track and support hardware.  I am also
missing two sections of corner curtains from the bedroom so have ordered
the Ambruso information.  I may decide to do either the LR or Bedroom but
not both... Thought I would wait until after Sarasota to make any decision.
May also find the curtain track while at Sarasota.

I have spent the last two weeks slowly moving stuff from one trailer to the
other... just moved the Hensley from the old (90) to the new 89.... hope to
have it all in order by next week.

As for Merlefest... if you like Bluegrass you'll love Merlefest.  There are
numerous stages and you will not be able to make all of the shows.  I went
last year and the parking on campus was not the greatest.  I purchased
tickets which seemed to include parking on grass,  when I arrived on
Thursday all of the grass was covered  by those who arrived earlier.  We
were assigned to parking on a gravel lot, looked like cement dust, because
of all of the vehicles our trailer was boxed in until we left on Sunday.  I
was told last year the area that was grass was to be a building site and
would not be available this year.  Don't know whether that  turned out to
be the case. This year I ordered early and because I have handicap tags was
able to get into the handicap parking area which is on flat ground near all
of the events.  The theater area is located in a natural bowl surrounded by
mountains, foothills anyway so the hike up and down to the parking, camping
area, was a steep go.  I think this year I will leave early on Wednesday,
it is about 7-8 hours from Norfolk pulling the AS.  Because I came up with
a good spot did not look into the satellite parking... if I had to go to
satellite parking I would try to find one with a shuttle and with hook
ups... I was told that one year they had heavy rains and those parking in
open fields across the highway from the college had a most difficult time
getting out .....

Al  Owens
90 Excella 29 (soon to be on the market)
89 Excella 34
Hensley