[A/S] Re: Convincing My Wife on Airstream

An Airstream is like a Harley...it's the "real" thing.  There may
be others that excel in certain areas, i.e. Honda vs Harley, but
Airstream and Harley are recognized American icons worldwide.  People
who wouldn't give all the other look alike brands a second look,
are quick to notice an Airstream and know it's "the Rolls-Royce"
of travel trailers.  You might say Airstreams have "curb appeal" while
others are just cookie-cutter ranch houses.

When you open the door and enter larger Airstreams, there you are in
the living room, as you should be. The TV is generally located closer
to the seating area, not across the trailer, far away, requiring a huge
screen.

The kitchen and dining area are adjacent to the living area, as with
many modern homes, and the dinette just across from the kitchen
provides additional counterspace.  The dressing and bathing area
follow and the bedroom is all the way in the rear, providing
isolation and privacy from the main living area, and allowing windows
on 3 sides, as with the living room.  The longitudinal queen bed
gives easy access to both sides from the bedroom door.

The point is that the floorplans flow and are ordered nicely.  The
8.5' widebody provides sufficient walk through room to make heavy
slides, with a chance of leaking and mechanical failure, unnecessary.

More importantly, when you have to make that emergency manuver to
avoid the deer that jumped in the road, you'll be glad you're towing
the Porsche of travel trailers.  Low and wide compared to many
trailers, and with excellent suspension!

Take your wife to my Airstream photo album at:

http://irv2review.com/photopost/showgallery.php?thumb=1&cat=500&si=&perpage=20&sort=2&cat=500&ppuser=155

Read the descriptions.  We're definitely proud of our baby, and
really love it!

--
Maurice
WBCCI 5446