[A/S] Fellow RV'rs

The most annoying acts of fellow RVers this trip:

1.  Diesel pick up owners who rev up their engines before the crack
of dawn, disturbing our beauty sleep.  The big MH's don't do that.

2. The neighbor whose water heater relights all night long, wouldn't
think it would be loud enough to wake us, but they do, and is
especially annoying if both neighbors on each side of us do so.  We
usually turn ours off after it heats.  The tank is so small it
doesn't take long to heat and retains heat for a very long time.
Usually, it is warm enough in the am for teeth brushing and face
washing, and doesn't take long to heat enough for a shower.

3.  The neighbor who doesn't connect his water to the faucet tightly
enough, and floods the ground in front of our step.

The neatest things fellow RVers have done this trip.

1. Walk over to talk while we hook up to the utilities.

2.  Tell us specifics of the park we are in that night.

3.  Chat about the road up ahead and what they encountered.

4. Tell us about places to go nearby.

T & C