[A/S] RE:Thanks Arnie

Hi Arnie,

Thanks for the water heater tips concerning our flame going out. We
don't think this is the case, although it may be as we had some rather
questionable work done on the unit a while back, now we have more
problems to add to it.  I'll detail them in another post following this
one. We have the shut off problems without the 'wind' factor i.e. it
happens at a dead calm, so for now, we are ruling out an ill fitting
door problem. Thanks for your concern, we'll just keep trouble shooting!

Thanks!

Barbara from Ohio/Hope Bay Ontario
1973, 29' International
License Plate "OVRDRWN"