RE: [A/S] Re: Ceiling pad dropping loose

I had this same kind of failure on the head liner on a Dodge van one
time. I used a can of 3-M spray adhesive sprayed through a tube like you
get with a can of WD-40. I used a large pin to put a small hole to
insert the tube in the bubble of the material hanging down from the
ceiling. I then attached the can to the tube and sprayed adhesive all
around inside the bubble, then very carefully put the head liner back in
place. You must be careful that you don't get wrinkles in the material.
I had the van for a couple of years after that with no more problems.

I have a 1998 34' Limited, and have not seen this problem yet. I have
seen it mentioned on this list before, so it must take place with some
frequency.

Joe Scudder
WBCCI 8624