Re: [A/S] Automatic vs manual transmission

Jim,
Sorry, I spelled the name wrong earlier. I had a tough time searching for
"True Cool" as well. It's actually "Tru Cool". Go figure! Anyway, they are
available at many Racer Supply retailers. Try www.bakerprecision.com or
www.bulkparts.com .
Colin Hyde
Also, there was a thread running earlier looking for info on a "Preluber".
We have used a product called an "Accusump" in several race cars which
worked very well for low oil pressure situations and on start-up. This type
of system pressurizes the oil system in your engine just before start-up
which reduces overall wear considerably. It would probably help a "Street
Use" engine last forever. Check out www.pegasusautoracing.com for info. I
have no connection with any of these companies, just a happy customer.