[A/S] Hensley and horizontal tanks

Thanks for the responses.  To answer Andy's question, I do not have
horizontal tanks on my Excella 29.  I have been looking at 34's and some
have the horizontal tanks.  I was trying to figure what if anything I would
have to do to move my Hensley to a model with horizontal tanks.  I am
pleased with my 29 except when it is time to eat or when you have extra
folks aboard at which time it can get complicated  shuffling carry-ons,
chair etc to set up the folding table...

		Al