Re: [A/S]Floors (was Convection micro v. standard gas oven; Wilso n art floor...

(c:  If you ever get to Reno, Nevada in your travel DO NOT MISS going to
Virgina City, Nevada... stay there and plan to spend a day near Incline
Village at Lake Tahoe.
You have an easy drive down the mountain (watch out for wild horses on the
road) and through Carson City to Tahoe. Almost across from the Incline
Village entrance is the Ponderosa set.  It's now a fun tourist attraction
(you can bring dogs in!).  The house, the barn, the town...it's all there. A
full day of fun.

Virginia City is great fun too.  Plan a few days there.... be sure to eat in
the Chinese Restaurant.  Best Chinese food anywhere. I don't say that
lightly. (Hmmm... that didn't come out right).

Anyway, funny you should mention watching westerns on the cork floor because
I am ordering a bunch of half round lodgepole pine "sticks" to trim out the
trailer.  Will do the cornice boards and much of the "Formica oak" the only
think I dislike more than oak is fake oak. Getting them from New West in
Cody, Wyoming. Samples are on the way.  My trailer will have the look of the
Ponderosa house when I get finished with this project....and I'll have to rob
a bank.

Hunter