[A/S] clear coat and stress crack

Looked at a 94 unit today.  Definitely in need of  new clear coat.  I have
seen estimates on the list of  $100 to 175 per foot... has anyone recently
checked the actual cost.  I can call on Monday but though somebody might
know.

	Also  just above the right hand radius of the door jamb there is a  narrow
crack no more than an inch and  a half long radiating on an angle from the
door jamb.  Owner says it was there when he bought it 6 or 7 years ago....
and has caused no problems.  Seems to me that in the last year or so there
might have been a discussion re the same.

	Also a confirmation of Daisy's helper abilities, at the DC Outer Banks
Rally, my AC which had been working fine, developed an overflow onto my
Wilson Art floor.....when I went to bed it was humming along just fine in
the morning I had small lake building.  Tom Howarth and Daisy came to
help.  First of all I didn't have a clue and secondly had recently had
rotator cuff surgery so wouldn't have been able to do much overhead. The
two of them pulled down the cover, then the unit and managed to root out
the dreaded mud daubers (sp) that had gunked up the overflow tube.

	Looking forward to Sarasota and Vermont.  Any suggestions for camping on
the way south to Sarasota from Virginia would be appreciated.  I plan on
taking two weeks as I figure it will take the best part of three days each way.

			Al

90 Excella 29
Hensley Arrow