[A/S] 73 Argosy again

         The trailer dry in at 3600, do you think the six cylinder Ford
Ranger XLT can do the job of getting her 230 miles to WV?  Don't have to move
her immediately, but will be goin' nuts if I can't get her home soon to play.
       The owner, a great lady who is sad to see her go, but can't camp much
anymore, says the tires have less than 120 Miles, and show no signs of
cracking or UV damage.  I just wonder if the smart thing to do is take two
vehicles when we get her, and the radios to keep an eye from the rear.
       I've hauled a big Palomino popup, loaded, with the truck, it's like
it's not there.
       I must have the fever bad, I'm excited, and haven't seen this trailer
yet.  Just always have wanted one, and the fun of taking care of it, I
suppose it's male nomad nesting urge.
                                                         Walt