Re: [A/S] Small fireplace in LIMITED ads

As a new Airstream owner, it took me awhile, but I finally found out
what makes an operable Airstream window an official "escape" window
(besides the red window latches).  They put a finger loop in the
rubber spline that holds the window screening in its frame.  One long
pull and there's nothing holding the screen in place.  The one over
the bed is handy, but the one in the living room (right across from
the door) is over a fixed "porthole" window and is too high to be
useful.

--
Maurice