Re: [A/S] Washer/dryer combo

Hi Kelly,

I wouldn't put one in if they gave it to me...and they cost $1,000.00.
Anything's possible, but that doesn't mean it's a good idea.

You would lose most of a double closet....... believe me, you need the
storage space more.  It would make the trailer unbalanced because of the
weight. You would have to do a major plumbing re-do.  They take hours and
hours to wash and dry......

Beisdes, it's fun at campgrounds to use the laundry.  You meet other campers
and learn a lot about where they've been on their travels.  You can do
laundry fairly quickly at a laundromat.... it's not an all day ordeal like
the combos.

Hunter