[A/S] Re: gas v microwave convection oven

Hi Al

The stove and oven will fit in exactly the same counter opening.  The
drawers and dividers will have to be removed which is simple.  I
would hang on to them since someone is going to want to go the other
way sometime.  We sell about 50/50 with and without the oven and it
really is just a personal choice.  Preowned ones never have the right
one ofcoarse so we make the switch pretty regularly.  The new sealled
burner Ammana/Maytag units are expensive but they sure work well and
are much nicer to keep clean.

We just delivered a new 34' though and we installed a dishwasher in
place of the oven.  Quite a few thought that was a good idea.

Andy