Re: [A/S] Propane Troubles

In a message dated 12/7/2002 7:45:33 PM Eastern Standard Time,
jdunmyer@toltbbs.com writes:

<< I think that Hunter meant that she used Teflon tape on the connection
 between the hose and regulator, not between the hose and tank.>>

Jim's correct........... This Jim, not the first one.

 >>That should be fine (she shouldn't have to use the special yellow stuff,
IMO), but she may not have the connection tight enough. I'd try giving it a
bit more
 tightening, especially if one side is OK. >>

It won't go any tighter.

Hunter