Re: [A/S] gas range parts source

Dan, somebody on this list or on the vintage Airstream list has a source for
refinishing the cook top grates if you don't find new ones someplace. Used
appliance stores are a possibility for parts since some parts are universal.
As for the stainless top that has some rust, you could try polishing those
out with a 3M product that has an abrasive in course nylon bristles
available in hardware stores, Home Depot, etc. I chucked the abrasive wheel
up in my corded electric drill and polished away. It turned out looking very
presentable. The pits are still there but they don't show up unless you look
for them. Could be PlanB if you don't find new parts.

Jim Greene
' 68 Tradewind
WBCCI 1148