Re: [A/S] gadget geek in an Airstream

Actually, no.  It seems like I share all your "vices" -- don't like TV (can't stand
commercials) but particularly like computers, stereo music, and DVD's.  And like
anyone with an a/s, I have no space for books, magazines, newspapers, files, etc.
The solution (for me): a relatively good but not absolutely all-out high end recent
laptop, with top end headphones (I grew up in radio days, with old Brandes phones on
my head).  And I live on the internet.  Can record what I choose, and edit to suit my
fancy.  Occupies almost no space -- keep it in my backpack.  Power consumption is
quite tolerable.  Right now, I can't think of anything to buy to improve it.

              -- Lew #4239

'72 Safari
bicycle