Re: [A/S] Re: [A/S 30 amp at home

Jim,
  That's why I don't dump on the garden, only in the field, about 100
yards away. It's no different there than the horses that we used to have
or the big Labrador dog that we have now. In fact, the dog does her
business wherever she feels like it, including the yard and garden.

(see http://www.oldengine.org/members/jdunmyer/personal/pets/darby.htm)

We have a situation that is perhaps not as common as most here, living
on a small farm. We're not in the city or a subdivision, the neighbors
aren't that close, and attitudes are different. Having grown up on a
farm, I know that meat doesn't come from the grocery store, that animals
poop, and you can't make waste (of any sort) just "go away", it all goes
someplace. What is perfectly acceptable here would be highly taboo in
other cases.

                                    <<Jim>>