Re: [A/S] EU2000i paralleling

I think if you look at your wiring diagram, you'll find your AC is on
a 20 amp breaker anyway.  I've run my AC, frig, and converter
powering several lights and the radio, off a good 20A outlet on the
garage, which took a 25' extension cord on the 23' trailer cord to
get to.  The voltage fell no lower than 118V.

I originally posted the link to this cable using exposed prongs, but
frankly feel it's something that someone going for a Darwin Award (or
a hellacious damage judgement) would use.  If you build a cable, at
least use connectors that have the shell over the prongs.  Talk to
Mayberrys about aftermarket paralleling solutions they may carry.

--
Maurice
WBCCI 54446