RE: [A/S] Funky Smells

Suspect he is correct.  It's never been a problem for me -- presumably, because I
spend almost no time in damp climates.  Unfortunately, once your storage space
becomes contaminated with mold/mildew spores, they are almost impossible to
eliminate.  Even if you were to overwinter in North Dakota, the spores would just lie in
wait until you got back to Florida.

Fear it is part of the tradeoff for spending the cold months in Florida.  His suggestion
of storing in plastic baggies is probably the answer.

                  -- Lew #4239

'72 Safari
bicycle