[A/S] Re: [sportsmobile_owners] Camping World Changes

I received this on another list and I thought the group here would be
interested....   Norma
-------------------------
In a message dated 11/18/2002 10:43:37 PM,

<<We were in Camping World Sunday (yesterday) and spoke to one of their sales
force (a guy with attitude).  He stated that Camping World will
be changing drastically in the next few days.  It will begin to
resemble Wal-Mart since the CEO hails from Wal-Mart.  They have
already begun to discontinue a lot of items--we couldn't find two or
three items that had previously been in stock.  From what we
understand, they will be selling things like beer nuts and milk--we
don't know what this has to do with camping.  They will be
rearranging all the aisles and there will be many new products.  So,
next time you go to Camping World/Wal-mart don't be surprised.>>