Re: [A/S] Re: New Closet

<< Two questions:  how did you get the correct length (width?) of shelving to
fit
 your closet dimensions?>>

Easy, I measured, bought an 8 foot shelf and one of Home Depot's lovely
employees cut it into four 24" wide pieces.  My closet interior is 25" wide.
The brackets allow for the sheves to be narrower than the actual width.

< And, what happens to your neat & tidy arrangement on the road? >>

I imagine nothing....... the sleves are bracketed in in the front and screwed
into the back wall so they won't move. The clothes shouldnlt move either.

The big question s how long will I actually fold the t-shirts and have it
look like a display in a Gap store............

I just added the fourth shelf........ it's very close to the third, but it
gave me a place to put 9 pairs of flat shoes that used to hide under my
hanging clothes in the other closet. Two pairs of sneakers fit on the bottom
lift of shelf, along with a veggie steamer, paper towels, serving bowls,
colander and a pair of paddock boots.

Hunter