[A/S] Re: Dinette envy

 I don't know if you are looking to buy new or used, but we went from
a 76 31' rear bed,side bath,and no dinette, to an 85 rear bed, side
bath and this has a dinette. We also have a rear outside door going
into the bedroom and there is still more storage in this trailer than
the 76. Back in the bedroom, there is a corner cabinet for the TV and
on the other side of entrance door there is what I guess would be
called a vanity there. We looked at some new 30 footers with dinettes
and we like our 85 better because of way the space is used. The
dinette is a real plus. Richard in Southwest
Ohio