[A/S] Hail Damaged Airstream

I was looking at a 1988 Airstream for sale today and really liked it except
there were a number of golf ball size dings in the 3 panels above the front
window.  I assumed they came from pulling the trailer through a hailstorm, or
maybe from storing the trailer on a golfcourse  (LOL).  The dealer couldn't
tell me what had happened nor seemed willing to connect me with the previous
owners so I could ask them.
My question: Can these 3 front panels be replaced and about how much would it
cost?

Thanks,
Jack
WBCCI 4697