RE: [A/S] Propane detector probe

	I gots to axe, for those of us who are self-confessed
non-techies - What is the difference between the propane detector that
is
	factory installed and what Tim calls a "propane probe"?

	My factory-installed propane detector went off around 1:30 one
night, rudely jerking this VERY deep sleeper right awake. I could
	smell no propane gas, but took no chances. I turned off both
propane bottles and slept the balance of the night elsewhere.
	Turned out to be a faulty detector & was replaced by my dealer
under my warranty.

	Are we talking about the same thang?

	By the way - I remembered something I'd read in a Trailer Life
(I think, or Texas Parks & Wildlife) and stopped in a Cracker Barrel
	restaurant recently. Great parking designed for RV'ers and a
fairly good effort at Southern country food.
	Usual qualifier - I don't work for Cracker Barrel & don't stand
to gain.

	Jim Whitworth