[A/S] fireproof was: First remodel pictures (long)

Ceramic tile appeals for looks and easy cleaning, besides it doesn't have
the odor of all these "pseudo" wood floors (and the glue to apply them), of
which we have in our Limited.
But having a fireproof trailer is simply not realistic.
Everything except the aluminum inside the trailer is highly flammable.
We know from experience, our Holiday Rambler burned to the frame in a very
short time, while waiting for the fire department, on the interstate in
Texas.  There was no chance to use our extinguisher.

Tricia & Conrad Holsomback
triconholsomback@greenwood.net