Re: [A/S] Digest Number 1314

If the floor is just rotted you can probably use a penetrating epoxy in the
aeras.I would raise or tilt the trailer to one side and flood the areas with
the penetrating epoxy  making sure that it inters into the channel I would
pore along the edges even where there is no rot. than after that job is
completed I would cover the area where there was rot with a couple of layers
of 6 to 10 oz cloth allowing it to come up on the side walls a couple of
inches. I would avoid the brand names of the penetrating resin like the
plegii as nothing in this world is more over priced than "rid Rot "and
similar other brands as nearly all epoxies are made by a couple of
manufactures and are sold in bulk and repackager in cute little containers
with catchy brand names and re sold to the unsuspecting public at exorbitant
prices.
If you wish to go this route I can put you in contact with a distributor who
will sell and ship these products at a reasonable price.
Jim Smith 1965 Tradewind(The Silver Abaltross)