[A/S] RE:hubcaps and trim paint

Hello,

Our '73 International is pretty lovely, but would like to find some hubcaps
to set her off.  I would like to "help" my husband's education since he
seems to think they are decorative only, although all of our cars have them,
so there must be a reason...please let me know how to start finding pretty
shoes for her. We have an appointment at the A/S place in Jackson Center
only 45 minutes from our farm {eat your heart out!} but I know brand new
ones will be $$$$$ and we might have to have  a new furnace [ouch].  I know
there are some wrecked A/S in Ohio too, that is how I bought my step
assembly last winter. Just need advice on how to start.

I would also like to touch up the trim paint and need cheaper advice on that
too.  Can't find either in the archives, maybe I am doing something wrong?

Thanks,

Barbara in Ohio