[A/S] 1965 Overlander Question

When we purchased our Overlander, wewere told it was a " 65" model. Although,
looking through several archived photos and seeing them advertised on EBAY
etc. We see several with a different layout but listed as a "65".  Does
anyone know on a "65" when you enter the door, is the 3 burner cooktop
immediately to your left or is the refer at that location?  Also, we have
seen several with sliding cabinet door above the oven/refer cabinet, as ours
has regular cabinet doors.

                                     Chuck & Lynn
                                     1965 Overlander