[A/S] Subject: Uncomfortable couch.

We took out the original couch in our '83 Sovereign and replaced
it with a Riveria Queen.  Put eye screws into the floor and into
the frame of the Riveria - then connected the matching eyescrews
with small turnbuckles to cinch the unit down tight.  It traveled
well.
 We had to measure and locate the placement carefully to allow
fold-down of the table and clearance with the Tambour cabinet on
the street-side of the space.  But it worked out well,
particularly since we didn't use the bed very often.

Good luck to you.
Jim in Colorado
'97 Safari 25'
2000 F-250 CC 4x4 V-10