RE: [A/S] Uncomfortable couch.

	There really isn't much to criticize about Airstream trailers,
least as far as I am concerned. But that cheap sofa bed they put in
	the Safari models is a back breaker heap of junk. Someday, when
I get something, hell, anything paid off, I'm going to find
	something to replace that sofa bed. Yes, the egg crate pad might
help, but ...  Just seems to me that for what I / we pay for a
	beautiful Safari, we'd get a decent sofa bed. But maybe that's
asking too much?

	Jim