[A/S] Flat pin umbilical from Round pin

I don't know what trailer you have Chas, but my Argosy is a pretty
simple job.  There is a terminal block, and all that needs to be done
is to connect the same pretty colored wire to where the other pretty
same color wire from the other (read old) umbilical was connected.
They are a threaded terminal and nut connection.  The other way is to
cut the plug you don't want off the umbilical, and replace it with
the type you do want, wiring it up the same as the old one was.  The
only thing I found on my Argosy, being as it is a '76, was that the
umbilical was not connected to todays modern wiring standard.  It had
the brake and charge wires reversed, and if I remember correctly, it
thought the ground was the running lights.  If your umbilical is
wired to modern standards it should just be a direct color to color
reconnect.  Hope this helps.

Tom
North Bay, Ontario