Re: [A/S] Hensley Hitch Install

to piggy back on Joy's note, this Labor Day i did a count
of R.V.'s on the road and found the following info
over 130-140 miles of obseveration. not sicentific
just a count.  I noted 30 class A  and 18 class C motorhomes,
22 fifth wheelers,  and 15 travel trailers. possibly 1 or 2 B vans
but they were hard to distinguish from a hi-top  conversion van.
About half of the travel trailers were under 24 foot ( its hard to
measure at 70 mph!). I got a similar range on the following weekend
going the same distance in the other direction. I was suprised!!!

If i had to predict what i would have seen, my guess would have
been that the travel trailer group would have been the biggest
with 5'vers following and class A's at the end.

I think this hitching up thing  is scaring people off or has
scared people off. no matter what brand of travel trailer is
out there people are not pulling em. Whats going wrong
maybe Lucy and Desi did it all right????? I don't have the towing
experience like some of you have so i can't say too much.

why are the counts like that????  what do they reflect?????

Steve O