Re: [A/S] Sheet and macerators

Hi Lefty,

I haven't been following the thread too closely, but believe that there's a
chopper that allows the gunk to flow through a garden hose?  Is this true?
If so, I'm new to all this and a bit confused.  If the gunk is mixed well,
the instructions tell me to be sure to dump only when the tank is near full.
Thus assuring that all the waste is flushed to the exit and doesn't lay in
the gate valve.

My '69 Safari has a convenience fitting in the rear hatch so I can flush the
holding tank with a spray nozzle.  The '74 Argosy has no such fitting and I
must drag a hose into the trailer/toilet to flush the waste out of the tank.
So, where does the mascerator come in to play?

                                                 '74 Argosy, Joy