[A/S] Re: paralleling EU-2000s

It is nothing more than a Y cable that you could make yourself.

HOWEVER... if you make one with standard plugs and one of the
plugs comes out, the prongs are hot and could electrocute
anyone that touched them.  As I understand it, the Honda
interconnect cable has covered banana pins that plug into the
generators.  Unfortunately, the common plug isn't a standard
30A 120V RV plug, so you also need to buy an adapter pigtail
in addition to the $200 cable.  That's the route I'd go, even
though it's more expensive.

--
Maurice