[A/S] mud flaps

I wish to fit mudflaps to prevent damage to our Excella when towing
with our Dodge 2400 4x4. Trawling the archives and the web gives 3
possibilities for mud flaps. 1. Rock Solid full width at $75 2.
Roadwing for which I haven't a price. 3.Enkay Rock Tamer at $175 . It
looks as if they may need to be modified if I decide to fit a Hensley
at a later date, but for now, I would be grateful for advice on which
of these, if any, I should purchase. Many thanks, in advance, from
Nick Crowhurst.