Re: [A/S] Rope Lighting (was: Daisy's LED lighting)

Hi All--

We are the '54 Cruiser remodeling duo and have done lots of looking into
lighting. Something you might look at instead of the 110V rope lights are
12V dimmable xenon strips--a miniature strip lighting with 3 to 20 watt bulb
capacity (50 watt if you use halogens). Xelogens "burn" cooler than
halogens. You can get an idea about them at waclighting.com under "products,
linear system." We are going to use mostly the 3 watt xelogen bulbs
(dimmable) and let the "situation" determine how many and how bright.  We've
decided to use the LEDs mostly as night lights--and porch light, if we can.
We'll see! Quite the experiment for us.

Judy