Re: [A/S] Brian - control manuver for you

In the '70's, AS sold an option that automatically applied the electric
brakes to one side to counteract the sway. It did this immediately, before
the driver even knew what was happening to him. It was a switch, apparently
like the "tilt" switch they used to put in pinball machines. It was mounted
on the frame and wired into the electric brake system. It self-corrected
and turned "off" as soon as the problem was resolved. Info should be in the
AS manuals from this era. I first saw it in a '76 manual, I think.

I don't understand why nobody is selling this gadget anymore. Seems like it
would be a winner. Perhaps a unit on a liability lawyer's AS malfunctioned...

Jerry 4404