RE: [A/S] Truck Alarms

Patti - Sounds like you went with all the bells & whistles, which of
course is the only way to go if & when you can. And I bet you make quite
a sight movin' down the road (My dear Texas Granny would have said
"You'll cut a wide swath with that rig", meaning people will head for
the sidewalks when you approach, the better to give you all the room you
need and all the room they need to enjoy the sight of your rig moving
down the street).
A beautiful gray 'Burb and your new Safari. Have you posted pictures?
I wish you lots of years of lots of use.
Jim