[A/S] 25' Additions

Hi Gang,

Since we are talking about 25' trailers I thought I'd show you an addition I
made in mine.

One of the hardest things about fulltiming was getting rid of my books, some
that I'd had since I was a child. I kept the ones that meant the most to me,
mostly the Paul Brown illustrated horse books and CW Anderson horse books...
and a few others. I wanted to have them with me, but stuffing them down the
couch arms didn't cut it.

So, I went to Home Depot and bought an oak upper kitchen cabinet. ($30.00)

12" wide by 12" deep by 30" high. It fits the wall between the fridge and
the bathroom door perfectly and makes a nice little stand for whatever. Now
I can sit here at my computer table and see my books. It's screwed to the
wall and the books are wedged in tightly so they don't fall out in travel. I
put a 12x12 tile on top to hide the holes.

I've put a photo up in the list photo section..... go here and look for
Bookcase in 25' Excella. Maybe others with a 25' will like this idea.