[A/S] It's home!

Woke up in our new Airstream this morning!  Camping in the driveway!
LOL!  The neighbors probably think we're nuts! ROTFL!  Couldn't
wait!  Haven't looked at email since yesterday morning!

The driver that delivered it from Paul Sherry had a big Dodge dually
with no equalizer or sway bars and had no problems following me home
at 55 mph.  I wouldn't drive any faster than that since he had no
sway control.  The FRS radios really helped us stay together in
traffic.  It took him a few tries to get it exactly where I wanted
it, but he was very accomodating.

Spent the day moving some personal stuff in, and Boots the cat
explored every nook and cranny.  Bitsy, OTOH, doesn't like strange
places... gonna take a little time to get her used to it.

The neighbor across the street stopped by for a walk through, and sat
and talked for awhile.  The UPS delivery guy pulled up, shut his
truck off, took a tour and got to see the Hensley he unloaded the day
before.  His in-laws have an Airstream.  My son arrived shortly after
delivery and stayed 'til 9PM.  We ordered pizza for dinner and ate it
at the dinette, and my daughter stopped by a bit later and loves it.

The Hensley goes on today.  I think I'll document the install with
the digital camera.  Also wanna hookup water and check out the pump
and water heater. The 'frig's workin' fine... kept that beer nice and
cold all day! <G>

We've named it Silver Dollar... I think perhaps that should be plural.

Well, off to the install!

Have a good one!
--
Maurice