Re: [A/S] Brake Controllers

Hi Jim,

That's interesting information. I didn't realize anyone was renting tow
vehicles.

< I have a question about brake controllers. I would be intereseted in
 list members recommendations. It has to be something that I can
 install easily in the rental truck, and later use on whatever I buy
 myself for a tow vehicle.  >>

I use the Jordon Ultima 2020... that or the Prodigy is the way to go I feel.

They aren't really Plug and Play...... They not only get installed in the
front, they also need a receiver in the back....under the rear bumper.

I'm surprised anyone is renting a "tow vehicle" that doesn't have a brake
controller... as you legally need brakes on any trailer over 3,000 pounds in
Maine.

Hunter