Re: [A/S] Ants Electronic pest controlers

On My way to the OBX Rally ( way too much fun !) I Picked up a bunch of
NJ ants who invited all the ants on Cape Hatteras to come visit. I have
almost everything boxed up, BUT I forgot the cough drops in the bottom
of my travel case...

I closed up the trailer, sprayed regular old Raid around, ran out and
closed the door. 4 hours later by by.. Folks use something on the ground
around the tires, hoses etc to discourage them, what ? baking soda ?
Most ant traps are supposed to work by carrying the poison back to the
nest. Camping ants don't necessarily have one.

Maybe I need a geecko.

Daisy