[A/S] AS wheel bearings?

When I was dong my brake job recently, I tried to read the bearing numbers
so I could buy a set of spares to have with me on the road.

The inner was clearly marked: a Tinken 25580, but the outer (the smaller
one) had markings that were small and only partially struck - I could only
partly make it out. It is also  a Timken, but the code looked like CH?
784?, perhaps CHA 7848. But I can't find a reference to this CHA7848, so
that may not be correct.

Anybody have a reference number for the outer bearing? Even a different brand?

Oh, BTW, the inner seal was a National 412920.

Jerry Flanders